Quote! Quotes! And More Quotes!
This Resource contains :
1. 5 beautifully crafted quote posters featuring the inspirational quotes from Gandhi. The Gandhi posters can be printed on 8.5 x 11 paper and laminated for display.
2. A powerpoint with the Gandhi quote images that make sit easy for projection and discussion
The quotes from Gandhi include:
1.Be the change you want to see in the world.-Gandhi
2.Where there is love there is life. .-Gandhi
3,My life is my message. .-Gandhi
4.Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever. .-Gandhi
5. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. -Gandhi
Enjoy beautiful photography by Bessi Hamati combined with lovely, elegant text to share the visionary ideas of Gandhi. Inspire your students to BE the best!!!!!
Some possible uses:
Art Class- Inspire and use as a drawing promt
English/Literature Class-Inspire and use as a writing prompt
Social Studies- Discuss the implications of Gandhi in world and American History
Quotes- Picasso- 6 Inspirational and Interesting Quotes
6 beautiful posters of Picasso quotes and art. Great for the classroom and for discussion and inspiration.
Maya Angelou Quotes and writing Prompt
This resource contains five of the most profound quotes by America's most inspirational authors, Maya Angelou! This resource containd:
1. 5 Beautifully designed posters featuring significant quote from Maya Angelou that print nicely on 8.5 x 11 paper and can be laminated for classroom display
2. 1 powerpoint of the same Maya Angelou posters for projection and class discussion
3. 5 different writing prompts that relate to each Maya Angelou quote( printable handout that include the quote and pr
Artist Research Poster Project
This is a great artist research project for Middle and High School art classes or language or history classes focusing on artistic achievement of great artists.
Artist Research for Middle and High School art students can be fun and creative!
©Christina Xiao Whitt 2015 Aall Rights Reserved
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License