Don't let R articulation therapy leave you feeling stuck! This bundle has some great no prep resources for teaching and perfecting vocalic r, prevocalic r, and r blends!
This growing bundle will include any and all future R resources from Speechy Things! You just purchase once and then every future re-download is FREE! (The price will go up with each added resource.) You can click each individual product included for a closer look AND what people are saying about it. (hint: they're saying good things)
⇨ WHAT’S *CURRENTLY* INCLUDED ⇦
○ Teaching R : This is an approach to the R sound that includes a plethora of tips, tricks, and visuals! This is my BEST SELLER and has almost 200 glowing reviews.
○ R Tongue Twisters : This activity takes you through the entire speech hierarchy (word to generalization) with a fun, silly flair!
○ R Puzzle : This is a hands-on activity for for tactile and visual reminders that, "we can't forget our R no matter where it is in a word"
○ How Many R's : This is a low prep phonological awareness game - perfect for R practice and for adding "meat" to sessions before you can elicit the R.
○ Please know that all future R-specific resources will be including! This is GROWING BUNDLE - the price will go up as more resources are added!
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources always 50% off for 24 hrs
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
COME SAY HI!
● Newsletter : freebie with sign up!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!