R Blends Print and Go
For all learners, systematic and explicit phonics instruction is critical. Struggling readers require additional guided practice in small groups and instruction must be differentiated to meet their individual needs. Our collection of consonant blend worksheets for students provides this systematic and explicit instruction and helps them learn the basics of this important skill.
Table of Contents
Pg. 1-3 Cover, Table of Contents, Teachers Notes
Pg. 4-7 R Blends Picture Identification
Pg 8-28 BR Blend
Pg. 29–48 CR Blend
Pg. 49-68 DR Blend
Pg. 69- 88 FR Blend
Pg. 89-108 GR Blend
Pg. 109-128 PR Blend
Pg. 129-148 TR Blend
Pg. 149-151 Review all R Blends
Pg. 152 TOU/Credits
See preview file and thumbnails for an example of each page
All of these activities provide practice with the r blends, br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr and tr.
Directions are written on each page.
• Build It, Color It, Trace It
• Cut and paste r blend pictures
• Color pictures that have r blend
• Word Search
• Roll and graph r blend words
• Spin and write r blend words
• Sort r blend words
• Spot r blend words
• Complete the sentences with r blend words
• Choose the correct r blend word to match the picture and write a sentence (Booklet)
• Make a crown of r blend words
• Spell and write r blend words Mini Flip Flap Book
To see S Blends click here
To see L Blends click here
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org