This Phonics Kit of R Blends includes a wide range of interactive study material to help you teach R blends:
• Posters and Spelling Cards
• Match-up Cards
• Write and Wipe Cards
• Pocket Chart - Sorting and Writing Material
• Clip Cards (2 versions)
This R blend packet is also available as a part of the BLENDS Bundle.
Please note that all contents (spelling cards, match-up cards, etc) are separately saved and compressed into a zip folder. So upon downloading this zip packet, you will get 5 files.
(1) Posters and Picture-Word Cards: (a) Posters: Print, laminate and display. Can be used while introducing a new sound. (b) To use picture-word cards, simply print, cut and laminate the cards, and put them in a ring. These cards can be used in multiple ways: during guided reading, small group activities, spelling guidance, and so on.
(2) Match-up Cards: To set up your center, print, cut, and laminate the cards, and you are all-set for a literacy center or pocket chart activities.
(3) Blend Write and Wipe Cards: Students fill in the missing letters using dry-erase markers and complete the R blend words.
(4) Pocket Chart Activities - Sorting and Writing material for R blends: It includes two sizes of header cards (please check the preview) and two sets of picture cards (with and without words). I have also included some extra word cards. Students sort the cards and write down the words using dry-erase markets.
(5) Clip Cards: There are two sets of clip cards. Set 1: Clip the correct R blend word. Set 2: Clip the correct R blend picture.
Please check the preview.