**Important: This product is designed to be used for older students (2nd grade and up) who still struggle with the r controlled sounds: ar, er, ir, or, and ur. These could also be used for advanced 1st grade readers. Please download the preview for a free look at the level of reading required in these activities.
The product includes:
- A nine page illustrated informational decodable book called “The Arctic Circle”
- The same text appears without the illustrations in the 2nd version in case you want your students to read and illustrate the text themselves.
- A sentence/short answer comprehension test on “The Arctic Circle”
- An R-controlled Vowel center that can be adapted to be a reading or a spelling center
- "Working the Farm" decoding game for small groups or a center game
I have other sets like these available in my store. More are coming soon, too!
If you have any questions, please contact me through the Ask a Question tab or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much,