R Controlled Vowel Sort (-ar, -er, -ir, -ur)
Included in this resource:
• Heading Cards (color and black&white)
• Picture Cards (4 for each vowel sound:
• Words Cards (matching the pictures)
• File Folder Sort
• Smaller headings and picture cards to be sorted on a file folder.
• Cover for file folder.
• Please use these resources however best fits the needs of your
• Ways my students use this!
• Word in partners to sort the pictures to the headings and practice saying/writing sentences with the words.
• Play memory or go fish with the pictures and word cards
• Please comment and share how you have used this!
If you like this resource, please consider leaving feedback. I love creating materials for my own students and want to continue to make quality resources that others will find as useful as I do. If there is a way to adapt this to better fit the needs of others, please let me know and I would be happy to modify!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches! Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.