R-controlled Vowels are a difficult concept to understand when our kiddos are just starting to read and write. You can help them understand and HEAR the differences between the 5 different spellings using the R-controlled vowels with the assistance of this practice and application unit.
This “PEACHY” product includes:
• word sorts by -ar & -ur, by -er, ir, ur, and combined with all 5 on a page
• word sorts using pictures & words
alphabetical order practice
• complete the sentence with differentiated levels
• write & draw -use the words in a student created sentence and then draw about the sentence
• color by code using all 30 given words
• seek and find - (2) using all the words in both color and black and white
• roll & write-use dice to write R-controlled words
• Posters for the classroom or centers in full, half and quarter sizes (full color)
Check Out My Other Similarly "SWEET" Resources!
• Diplomas Invitations
• Transportation Organization Posters
• Morning Meeting Calendar
• Rules of the Classroom
Follow me for the most up to date tips, product releases, and freebies!
• Georgia Grown Kiddos blog
• Georgia Grown Kiddos on Facebook
• Georgia Grown Kiddos on Twitter
• Georgia Grown Kiddos on Instagram
Product download information:
This product download is a digital file that will extract a folder that contains the purchased file(s). If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT
by clicking here
by clicking here for corrected printing
(c) Georgia Grown Kiddos Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.