Also included in
- Do you need phonics centers that are aligned with the Science of Reading research? These phonics centers and early finisher activities provide your students with engaging, systematic phonics practice. The center activities are low prep and perfect for independent and partner practice at center rotat$80.00$140.00Save $60.00
Do you need phonics centers that are aligned with the Science of Reading research? These r-controlled vowels er, ir, and ur phonics centers and early finisher activities provide your students with engaging, systematic phonics practice. The center activities are low prep and perfect for independent practice at center rotations.
I always struggle with fitting in the appropriate amount of practice time into my whole group phonics instruction. I love using these activities in my word work center for small group and independent practice. Each week of activities is very similar, so I do not have to teach the activities to my students each time; they already know the routine! It goes great with any ELA series, and is a great supplement to your phonics or word work component.
- Pocket chart word cards that follow the spelling pattern.
- R-controlled vowels poster
- Er, ir, and ur posters
- Spin and Spell phonics center and recording sheet
- Word Sort phonics center and recording sheet
- Rhyme Time phonics center and recording sheet
- Map It Out! phonics center and recording sheet
- BINGO phonics center
- Spelling pattern board game
- Early Finisher Activities: Rhyme Time, Read the Room, Pyramid Spelling, Rainbow Spelling, Word Sort
- Letter tiles and word mats
The activities and worksheets can be completed at centers or as independent or small group practice.
This resource is part of a bundle. You can save BIG by purchasing the Phonics Centers For the Entire Year Bundle.
You may also love:
Get more classroom tips and instructional strategies from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!