This R-controlled Vowels Learning Set has 97 pages of content!
R-controlled vowels can be really confusing for developing readers, especially considering how many different spellings the sounds have! There are 10 different items in this set, designed to help students become comfortable with R-controlled vowel words.
I'll try to summarize them here, but please click on the preview file for a full explanation and pictures. (The preview file is VERY detailed!!!)
This set contains:
1. 42 Flashcard pairs
2. Bingo / Tic Tac Toe boards and cards (3 versions, 4 cards each.)
3. Bookmarks - 3 versions
4. 2 Worksheets
5. 5 Posters
6. 2 Reference Charts
7. “Vowel Line” printables for sorting
8. 4 Vowel Match sets - File Folder Game format
9. 40 Split Flashcards
10. PDF about R-controlled Vowels for teachers.
Files are designed to be printed in color, on cardstock weight, letter-sized paper. Some of the contents are designed to be assembled as file folder activities.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star below "Made by Jen Strange" at the top right of the page:
click it to become a follower.
- You will then receive customized email updates about this store, as well as follower messages (with exclusive freebies!)