PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1. This game is only for two players: team ocean (crab, frog, shark, seahorse) and team sky (crane, raven, canary, parrot)
2. Print out the game tokens (see page 2) and laminate for durability
3. Select the sound you are working on and print it out (you can send it home as homework if you wish)
4. Line up the animals on each side, on the green triangles. The direction the triangle is pointing at is the direction your team moves.
5. Player one rolls the dice and move their first pawn. Player two rolls the dice and move their first pawn in the opposite direction.
6. At any one time, only one of your team members can move.
7. Once your pawn reaches the other side, move it to the bottom of the page [home base] and you can start on your second pawn
8. The first team to have all four animals home is the winner.
*Note: I like to make my own dice with the following numbers: 1, 2, 3, -1, 1, 2. It makes the game longer. -1 means go back one space. (see page 2)
-R blend mixed
**Please note: the game pieces and dice shown in the video were made by myself, and that's not included in this digital file. If you are creative, you can use resin or 3D-pen to make the same game pieces.