R Sound Freebie - Anatomy of Tongue and Mouth for Speech Therapy
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Make planning therapy easy with this digital R sound bundle. These resources are all digital, meaning no-prep, perfect for teletherapy, and are easy to just pull up on your iPad even for an in-person session. It contains materials for auditory discrimination, elicitation, achieving vocalic R, drillPrice $37.00Original Price $41.25Save $4.25
Use this Boom Card freebie in early therapy with your R sound students! It's important to teach the parts of the tongue so students can be most successful with cueing placement for the articulators. (Preston, et al, 2020)
Need more support with the R sound? Check out this Teaching R Freebie!
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
COME SAY HI!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
● Youtube ● Pinterest ● Facebook ●
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!