Don't let R articulation therapy leave you feeling stuck! This bundle has some great no and low prep printable resources for teaching and perfecting vocalic r, prevocalic r, and r blends. Any time a resource is added to this bundle, it will grow in price! You just purchase the bundle once and then any resource added or updated is FREE! You can click each individual product included for a closer look AND to see what people are saying about it. (hint: they're saying good things)
⇨Already own part of this bundle?
Purchase the bundle today and TpT's customer service will refund you any portion you already own!! The only catch is you have to have purchased that portion within the last year- so don't wait!
⇨ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ⇦
○ "the way this product is presented just clicked with my student. FINALLY!!"
○ "Great product that helps me individualize! Helps me look at "R" in a new light..."
○ "In my opinion this is by far the most useful r bundle!"
○ "WOW!!! This is so thorough, I am obsessed!!"
⇨ WHAT’S *CURRENTLY* INCLUDED ⇦
○ Teaching R : This is an approach to the R sound that includes a plethora of tips, tricks, and visuals! This is my BEST SELLER and has over 200 glowing reviews.
○ R Words to Wacky : This activity takes you through the entire speech hierarchy (word to generalization) with a fun, silly flair!
○ R Puzzle : This is a hands-on activity for tactile and visual reminders that, "we can't forget our R no matter where it is in a word"
○ How Many R's : This is a low prep phonological awareness game - perfect for R practice and for adding "meat" to sessions before you can elicit the R.
○ Speedy R : Use the principals of motor planning to your advantage. This resource helps you speed up that R so it sounds more natural!
○ R Tongue Twisters: These are a great way to challenge your students who are working on carryover. Distract them with humor as they work on focus, self-awareness, and automaticity.
○ Medial Vocalic R Builder Cards: this is a BONUS resource pulled from the full resource you can find here
○ Please know that any future R resources included means the price will go up!
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!