This unit is packed full with SO many fun activities to help your students learn the R-Controlled vowels er/ir/ur.
1. Hunt around the room- students hunt for er/ir/ur words around the room and record them on their recording sheet
2. BINGO- play bingo with your kiddos giving them practice on reading words with er/ir/ur
3. Memory Match- students match the picture to the correct er/ir/ur card. Then they record their matches onto the recording sheet
4. Cut and Paste- Students cut out the er/ir/ur squares and glue them onto the correct word
5. er/ir/ur picture sort- students glue pictures onto the correct R-Controlled Vowel.
6. Pirate Treasure Game- Sudents take turns drawing cards and identifying the correct er/ir/ur spelling for each picture. First one to the PIRATE is the winner!
*** You do not want to miss out on this great unit!** It provides a ton of extra practice that your students need on this skill. You can use them as independent work, whole class, or centers!
Please follow my blog: rheespieces2.blogspot.com as well as my TpT store :)