This adorable learning pack is perfect for learning all about rainbows and umbrellas! I originally created this set for teaching my preschooler, but I designed this set to be versatile enough to use for Kindergarten as well! Bright colors and cute little girls make this set fun and engaging, as well as easy to use.
The set includes activities to strengthen math skills, prewriting, basic spelling, phonics skills, and fine motor skills.
Why it's awesome:
- Includes 16 pages of teaching resources
- 12 Counting Clip Cards, and 8 Phonics Clip Cards
- 1 strip puzzle of the numbers 1-10
- 3 Different Prewriting pages
- "Rainbow" and "Umbrella" Spelling Page
- Match the Pictures to the Beginning Letter
- Size sort of 5 sizes
- Promotes math skills, prewriting, basic spelling, phonics skills, and fine motor skills.
- Includes a PDF file with non-watermarked images and full instructions
One of my favorite parts of this set are the clip cards. The counting cards pictured in the last photo is a fun way to practice counting skills. Have your student count the things or people on the card, then place a counter or a clothespin on the correct number. If you use a clothespin, you're also practicing grip control, fine motor skills, and hand/eye coordination! Pack include 12 Counting Cards, and 8 Phonics Cards.
My preschooler’s favorite activity are the spelling sheets! There are 2 spelling mats, one each of the words "Rainbow," and "Umbrella." Use letter tiles, Scrabble tiles, or Upwords tiles to match the tile to the printed letter and build the word. Great spelling and fine motor practice, especially for kenesthetic learners!
This pack is perfect both for homeschool teachers or classroom teachers!
I created this learning pack for my children with attention to detail, with the hope of making learning fun and adorable. I hope you have as much fun learning as we did!