| R.A.C.E. to Respond |
Restate - Answer - Cite - Explain.
This strategy is awesome for teaching students to respond to short answer questions, such as the ones posed on ELA state exams.
- Lesson plans for two days of class
- RACE to Respond chart/handout
- Rubric (2 versions)
- Two classic stories (rewritten for students) with prompts to answer
- Sample student responses
- Teacher exemplar response
You may also be interested in:
Engage NY ELA 6 Module 1 Unit 1 Handouts
The Lightning Thief Glossary
Summary Guide to English Language Learners
Student Survey with Pictures
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I really appreciate your feedback!!!
Be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Then you will receive email updates about my store. ☺