Also included in
- SAVE 20% This bundle includes four radio plays, appropriate for middle and high school grades. Plus, I have given you the unit I use when teaching radio theater! Strengthen your students' reading, speaking and listening skills by using radio theater plays. Note: these radio plays can be bought sep$31.13$43.50Save $12.37
- Save 10%! Here is a bundle (481 pages) of theater lessons and units created especially for high school. Theater classes can be more than scenes, improvisation and monologues. There is a plethora of exciting theater subjects our high school students appreciate and enjoy learning. A teacher could as$126.45$140.50Save $14.05
- 20% OFF! Here are five radio theater plays adapted specifically for the classroom, PLUS a unit on radio theater, too. Teaching with radio theater helps students strengthen their reading, speaking and speaking skills while working cooperatively. A teacher can use the unit separately of the plays$34.80$43.50Save $8.70
- SAVE 20% This bundle includes two scary radio plays--Edgar Allen Poe’s short story, The Cask of Amintillado and W.W. Jacob's The Monkey's Paw. Plus, I have given you the unit I use when teaching radio theater! Strengthen students' reading, speaking and listening skills learning through radio the$20.08$26.75Save $6.67
Here's a fifteen minute dramatic radio play adapted from Edgar Allen Poe's classic, gothic story, The Cask of Amontillado. This script has 15 + roles (plus crew) and was written especially for the classroom! Strengthen your students' listening, speaking, and reading skills all at once. It's a one stop shop!
In addition, a teacher could use this script with students who are distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
The product includes:
- A note to the director
- Edgar Allen Poe--a short bio. -
- Catacombs Information
- Information about the story of which the radio play was adapted
- Sound effects suggestions and how to use them
- Music suggestions with links
- How to stage a radio play with a floor plan for your use
- Radio theater terms (such as "up and under")
- 14 page radio play script complete with sound and music cues written by an award winning author, me!
- Original song composed by an award winning music educator
- Two corny commercials which can be used in the play or switched out with one of your students' own!
This is a crowd pleasing radio play created by an award-winning drama teacher and author with 38 years of experience.
HOW DO I USE THIS SCRIPT IN MY CLASSROOM? If I were you, I'd use it with a short story unit studying mystery and macabre, drama, gifted or reading. It's terrific for the end of a semester and will impressed parents and others attending.
Here are some reviews on other Dramamommaspeaks products!
"I love this for a reading class lesson. Thanks!"
"Absolutely loved this resource and it tied in nicely with our excursion to see a production."
"A cool idea for a unit plan"
Comprehensive? You bet!
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
For more information about Dramamommaspeaks products, go to: Dramamommaspeaks
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.