- SAVE 20% BY PURCHASING A BUNDLE! Fall is a special time of year. One of my favorite days, of course, is Halloween. Older students enjoy celebrating it, too. This bundle includes EIGHT lessons, a unit and three plays which strengthen cooperative learning, reading, writing, speaking, listening AND$37.30$44.00Save $6.70
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 39 products (NEARLY 1,200 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over thi$224.35$248.35Save $24.00
- SAVE 20% This bundle includes five radio plays, appropriate for middle and high school grades. Plus, I have given you the unit I use when teaching radio theater! Strengthen your students' reading, speaking and listening skills by using radio theater plays. These radio plays are being used in dista$43.20$54.50Save $11.30
- SAVE 20% This bundle includes four radio plays, appropriate for middle and high school grades. Plus, I have given you the unit I use when teaching radio theater! Strengthen your students' reading, speaking and listening skills by using radio theater plays. Note: these radio plays can be bought sep$31.13$43.50Save $12.37
- 20% OFF! Here are five radio theater plays adapted specifically for the classroom, PLUS a unit on radio theater, too. Teaching with radio theater helps students strengthen their reading, speaking and speaking skills while working cooperatively. A teacher can use the unit separately of the plays$34.80$43.50Save $8.70
- Product Description
The Canterville Ghost radio play has roles for 15 + students and teaches the history of radio theater. Students' strengthen their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills performing this play.. This script could be used separately as a stand alone lesson or as part of a unit about horror stories of the late 1800's.
A teacher could assign this script to those students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
ATTENTION: If you need help with sending home a learning pack, check out:
"Selecting Pages for Home Learning Pack"
Or I you need to just get one page out of a multi page PDF, you can choose "print to PDF" as a print option and then just select the pages(s) you want in that new document. Then it'll prompt you to save the PDF as a new document with just that one or so pages extracted.
Part of a bundle: Big Halloween Theme
This product includes:
- a letter for the teacher
- the rationale for teaching radio theater
- a brief biography on Oscar Wilde
- radio play, including sound and music cues
- sound effects list
- music suggestions
Time tested by an award winning drama teacher, this radio play is a guaranteed winner with your students.
The Canterville Ghost is a story about an American family who move to a castle haunted by the ghost of a dead nobleman, who killed his wife and was starved to death by his wife's brothers. It has been adapted for the stage and screen several times.
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, check out:
Here are reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Lin Manuel Biography
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS!"
Radio Theater Unit
"This is such an original and creative drama unit. It is extremely thorough and has everything I need. I think you covered all the bases. Excellent resource, I highly recommend."
Storytelling with Student Pictures
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.