Also included in
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 39 products (NEARLY 1,200 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over thi$224.35$248.35Save $24.00
- SAVE 20% This bundle includes five radio plays, appropriate for middle and high school grades. Plus, I have given you the unit I use when teaching radio theater! Strengthen your students' reading, speaking and listening skills by using radio theater plays. These radio plays are being used in dista$43.20$54.50Save $11.30
- SAVE 20% This bundle includes four radio plays, appropriate for middle and high school grades. Plus, I have given you the unit I use when teaching radio theater! Strengthen your students' reading, speaking and listening skills by using radio theater plays. Note: these radio plays can be bought sep$31.13$43.50Save $12.37
- 20% OFF! Here are five radio theater plays adapted specifically for the classroom, PLUS a unit on radio theater, too. Teaching with radio theater helps students strengthen their reading, speaking and speaking skills while working cooperatively. A teacher can use the unit separately of the plays$34.80$43.50Save $8.70
This radio theater script adaptation of H.G. Welles' story, "The Invisible Man" with roles for 16 students, is suitable for middle and high school students. Radio theater helps students strengthen their reading, speaking and listening skills and encourages differentiated instruction. Plus students become familiar with one of father's of science fiction. This script could be used separately as a stand alone lesson or as part of a unit about science fiction.
In addition, a teacher could assign this play to students distance learning #DistanceLearningTPT
This product includes:
- a letter for the teacher
- the rationale for teaching radio theater
- a brief biography on H.G. Welles, considered one of the father's of science fiction literature
- radio play, including sound and music cues
- sound effects list
- music suggestions
Time tested by an award winning drama teacher, this radio play is a guaranteed winner with your students.
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, check out: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Dramamommaspeaks
or my blog at Dramamommaspeaks.com
Here are reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Lin Manuel Biography
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS!"
Radio Theater Unit
This is such an original and creative drama unit. It is extremely thorough and has everything I need. I think you covered all the bases. Excellent resource, I highly recommend.
Storytelling with Student Pictures
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.