GRADE 7 OPERATIONS WITH FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS WARM UPS AND TASK CARDS
4 weeks of daily bell ringers / warm up activities to practice working with rational numbers!
These 20 bell-ringers are an excellent way to get your students to practice operations with fractions and decimals! All you have to do is choose your bell ringer for the day, put it up on the screen, and students get to work as soon as they enter the classroom! This is a great addition to units where students will be adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing with fractions and decimals.
* Questions involve both positive and negative rational numbers
* This resource is also aligned with Grade 7 Number System Common Core Standards
HOW IT WORKS:
• Students come into the room to one of the slides on the projector. They immediately take out their Bell Ringer Booklet (included) and start working on the task of the day. Task card format is also included with this resource! The slides ask students to solve basic operation problems, represent expressions on number lines, solve real world math problems, and much more!
• When everyone is done, simply click to the next slide to reveal the answer key for each exercise, so you can go over the corrections with your students!
• Questions in the powerpoint can be shown in any order depending on your focus of the day and student booklets are editable so you can order questions according to your preference!
Each slide ask students to complete a task related to the following topics:
→ Add/Subtract Fractions and/or Decimals
→ Multiply/Divide Fractions and/or Decimals
→ Fraction and Decimal Conversions
→ Represent Operations with Fractions and Decimals in Real Life Scenarios
Included In Your Purchase:
• 20 Bell Ringers In A Powerpoint Presentation
• Bell-Ringers In Task Card Format
• Student Answer Sheets AND Teacher Answer Key for Task Cards
• Student Bell Ringer Booklet (Editable) Ready To Use With All Bell Ringer Questions
© Limitless Lessons
Click HERE To Receive Free Resources and Teaching Tips From Limitless Lessons!