Are you ready for lots of RATIOS?! Including proportions, unit rate, equivalent ratios and percents? Unleash your sweet tooth and have fun with 12 ratio activities designed to have your students craving all things RATIOS. Included are 12 to compliment your teaching and give your students confidence on everything from writing ratios to solving proportions. An easy-to-use answer key is also included. Here’s what’s included in this sweet pack:
TASK FLIP STRIPS
In each set are 10 questions (for a total of 30) with accompanying graphics that students use to solve.
• Writing Ratios
• Finding Percent
• Using Proportions
FLIP STRIP Activities
Simply print and go with these activities (that’s it…no PREP). Students just fold, cut, flip, and SOLVE.
• Sorting Ratios
• Equivalent Ratios
• Unit Rate
• Equivalent Ratio Sort: Cut and sort ratios into the two categories (equivalent and not equivalent)
• Solve Sweet Proportions and Color: Solve proportions and use the correct answers to color a delicious cupcake
• Find the Missing Table Value: Fill in the table with the missing values
Solve Sweet Percentages and Color: Create a sweet display of common perentages
• My Dream Ice Cream: Each students designs their dream ice cream cone and describe it using ratios (or percents). The perfect way to get students writing about ratios!
• Sweet Work Space Pages
• Task Flip Strip Cover Pages
• My Dream Donut and My Dream Cupcake counter activities (similar to My Dream Ice Cream)
• Printer friendly cover page
All activities are perfect for extra practice, enrichment, homework, and, stations/centers!
^^^Be sure to check out the preview above!^^^
CCSS 6.RP.1 6.RP.2 6.RP.3