Products in this Bundle (4)
- Great for online learning and distance learning!
Engage your students with this interactive DIGITAL resource that works with Google Slides. Your students will be able to show their understanding of the RATIOS AND RATES unit with this Math Bundle. It includes 24 interactive activities.
- Write a ratio using fractions, a colon, and words. (2 interactive slides)
- Use models to represent ratios. (2 interactive slides)
- Solve ratio word problems. (2 interactive slides)
- Calculate unit rates. (3 interactive slides)
- Calculate unit prices. (1 interactive slide)
- Calculate unit prices and find the best buy. (2 interactive slides)
- Identify equivalent ratios. (2 interactive slides)
- Write equivalent ratios. (2 interactive slides)
- Use equivalent ratios to solve word problems. (2 interactive slides)
- Complete ratio tables. (3 interactive slides)
- Graph data from ratio tables. (3 interactive slides)
What is Included:
- - Engage students with these DIGITAL and PAPERLESS math activities. Students will use drag and drop, text boxes, and the line tool.
- - A teacher guide with step-by-step instructions have been included to help you open, share, and use these activities with your students.
- - A pdf document with an easy-to-follow answer key.
Things to Know:
- This resource was created using Google Slides.
- Once you purchase, TpT will ask for access to your Google Drive and will AUTOMATICALLY create a copy for you in your Google Drive.
- You can find many more GOOGLE SLIDES activities like this to support your remote/online instruction.
Ways to Use this Resource:
- This resource is perfect for homework, computer centers, online testing practice, math stations, exit tickets and remote / distance learning.
- To ensure your students' understanding of this topic, use this resource with any of our other most popular printable and digital RATE AND RATIOS resources.
- Click [HERE] to receive updates on my paid and free resources!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.