Also included in
- Looking for a fun and interactive read aloud, matching lessons and engaging activities that meet various core standards within your week of learning? This bundle will have you covered for up to 4 weeks of learning fun during the month of MAY! By grabbing this kit, you're saving BIG!! Each of these 4$11.00$18.50Save $7.50
- Hook your little readers with an interactive read aloud, focused mini-lessons paired with matching student response sheets and varied crafts that look amazing on a monthly bulletin board! Each individual kit is built to support you up to 5 days with 5 different activities depending on your classroom$85.00$169.75Save $84.75
Looking for a rich read aloud, interactive lessons and engaging activities that meet various standards? This is a read aloud kit that provides you with targeted mini-lessons, crafts, and literacy activities for up to 5 days using the mentor text, by Gaia Cornwall, in a Kindergarten or First Grade classroom to build understanding.
• Comprehension Questioning Card for during read-aloud
• Lesson Overviews (5 Possible Days ) each of the 5 Activities/Days include the “How-to” implement + provides mini-lesson supports
• Swimsuit Prompts (Shorts & 1 Piece Suit)
• Making Connections: Mini Poster, Chart, Goggles Flap or Printables
• Character Feelings: Mini Posters, Discussion Cards, Chart Headers, Printables
• Retelling: Mini Poster, 6 Retelling Pictures, Printable or Pool sequence
• Theme: Craft or printables
• Additional Story Printables
+ a Kit Exclusive: Seesaw Links for 4 Graphic Organizers for Distance Learning
(also linked free Epic! text)
**Please note: the lesson activities & varied printables to best meet your ELAR needs. Additionally, there are differentiated extension options to support varied learners/classroom schedules.
& This kit was created in alignment with TEKS and Common Core Standards.
* * * * * MORE FUN RESOURCES * * * * *
**** CUSTOMER TIPS!
Earn back TPT Credit$ toward FUTURE purchases!
After purchasing, come back to this resource to review it via the Provide Feedback button. It's quick, easy and the best part - TPT gives you points back to use toward future purchases.
Interested in knowing about my new resources and discounts?
Click here to follow my store to stay current on all the things & SALES!