Also included in
- Looking for a fun and interactive read aloud, matching lessons and engaging activities that meet various core standards within your week of learning? This bundle will have you covered for up to 4 weeks of learning fun during the month of MAY! By grabbing this kit, you're saving BIG!! Each of these 4$11.00$18.50Save $7.50
- Hook your little readers with an interactive read aloud, focused mini-lessons paired with matching student response sheets and varied crafts that look amazing on a monthly bulletin board! Each individual kit is built to support you up to 5 days with 5 different activities depending on your classroom$85.00$169.75Save $84.75
This is a read aloud companion kit that provides you with targeted mini lessons, crafts and printables to support varied literacy activities for up to 5 days using the mentor text, There Might Be Lobsters by Carolyn Crimi in a Kindergarten or First Grade to support literacy standards and comprehension.
Text Overview: This is such a FUN and sweet end of year text about a fearful dog, Sukie, spending the day at the beach with her owner and beloved, Chunka Monka toy. Sukie, who is nervous and worries about everything that could possible go wrong... is faced with a situation when Chunka Monka gets swept away by a wave! Whatever will she do?
* * SAVE BIG, 40% off, this title with BUNDLE Pricing - click here for May Kits * *
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
• Read Aloud Questioning Card for Comprehension
• Lesson Plan Overview (5 Different Activities, Possible 5 Days)
*** includes: how to implement in the classroom & examples
• Chunka Monka Craft and Written Response options + Connection Flaps
• Setting: Mini Poster, Optional Chart Headers and Printables
• Problem & Solution: Mini Poster, Practice Slide, Printables or Ice Cream Craft
• Retelling: Mini Poster, 6 Retelling Cards for Pocket Chart, Sequence Lobster 1 PG Craft, Sequence Cutable and BME Printable
• Character Traits: Mini Poster, Discussion Cards w/ PG # and Printables
• Connections: Mini Poster and Additional Prompt
This resource was created using TEKS, Common Core standards, and experience from kindergarten pacing.
* * * * * MORE FUN RESOURCES * * * * *
* * * * * * CUSTOMER TIPS!
Earn back TPT Credit$ toward FUTURE purchases!
After purchasing, come back to this resource to review it via the Provide Feedback button. It's quick, easy and the best part - TPT gives you points back to use toward future purchases. :)
* * * * * Stay Connected * * * * *