Make learning fun with these super cute cards designed to improve your student's skills in the following:
- Creative writing
- Sight word memorization
- Identifying homophones (a few cards use homophones and can be used to teach or expand on the subject)
INCLUDED in high-res PDF:
• 50 Read It cards
They measure 1.8 in x 2.4 - my kids love this size, they take them everywhere! They're mini flashcards (so on the smaller side) but I designed them like that for printer ink efficiency. If you need a larger size please email me (contact info at the bottom) and I'll be happy to help.
• 10 Blank cards (the students and/or teacher can write/draw their own, so much fun!)
• Instructions/suggestions for use.
HERE ARE SOME USE IDEAS:
• As writing prompts! I use them with my kids and give them crazy combinations that they have to paste into their interactive notebook and with them they write narratives, poems and more. It just gives them an extra push to think outside of the box.
• To quiz spelling and teaching vocabulary
• To check their enunciation and phonics
• Memorize sight words (highlighted in the cards)
• For working in small groups - students can break into small groups and create narratives using these cards as writing prompts.
I'm sure there's more uses - let me know how it works for you! You can send me any suggestions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org