Dr. Seuss themed sight word board game for small groups or partner work. Can be used throughout the year or for Read Across America Week! Contains ALL sight words for 1st Grade.
Directions ideal for small group/centers:
1. Print and laminate the game board and cards.
2. Player 1 rolls a die and moves a marker across the game board.
3. Player then draws a card and reads the Sight Word. If they read it correctly, they may go again.
4. Be careful for Thing 1 and Thing 2! If you land on this space, you have to go all the way back to Start!
5. First Player to reach the End wins!