Also included in
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$80.00$100.00Save $20.00
- SAVE 20% In this bundle (250 pages) are EIGHT reader's theater scripts with UNITS, adapted for your classroom whether it's upper elementary or middle grades. Strengthen your students' reading, speaking, listening skills as well as build their imaginations. These scripts contain drama and humor, so$29.20$38.50Save $9.30
This reader's theater script with roles for 25+ students is suitable for upper elementary gifted or middle school students studying fairy tales, L. Arts or Drama class. This piece could be a one or three-day study depending upon how much effort a teacher wants to expend. Or a teacher could use this with distance learning students by tweaking the product a bit. #DistanceLearningTPT
There is a new feature in my store. If you have Google Classroom, you can push a button on the page which gives you opportunities to add text boxes or special notes right on my lesson without changing the lesson. Check "Create Digital Activity".
Based on a Bulgarian folk tale by the same name, students will have an opportunity to:
- focus on their reading, especially in a play format
- strengthen their skills in vocal variety and inflection
- sing a song
- perform for peers in a non-threatening manner
This product comes with:
- letter to teacher
- warm up exercise
- advice in directing reader's theater
- blocking plot for teacher's staging needs
- original song
The Little Girl and the Winter Whirlwinds is a story about a brave young girl. She volunteers to journey to Father Frost's palace and ask him for help with the Winter Witch who is keeping spring from returning. On the way, she meets the Winter Whirlwinds and their sisters, the Blizzards who do their best to try to stop her. Finally, the Winter Witch intervenes by singing a magical lullaby to the little girl lulling her to sleep in the deep snow. Luckily, she is rescued at the last minute by the woodland animals and together they continue their adventure to see Father Frost. Does Father Frost help them and make spring return? Filled with drama, a bit of comedy, warmth and kindness The Little Girl and the Winter Whirlwinds is a delightful story.
Created by a veteran award winning drama teacher of thirty-eight years.
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, go to: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of Dramamommaspeaks Products:
"I absolutely love this resource!! What a fun way for students to learn drama vocabulary words. Thank you so much! :-)"
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
"These lessons on Broadway musicals are engaging and so informative. Thanks."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.