- Compatible withActivities
Also included in
- This is a custom bundle of PRINT AND GO Resources. These are academic tasks aligned with state standards in the areas of reading, writing, and math. This PRINT and GO Custom Bundle was built to create a stress-free year of follow-up lessons, independent work, homework, or as skill reinforcement duri$225.68$322.40Save $96.72
- This is a custom bundle of academic resources aligned with state learning standards. These are academic tasks aligned with state standards in the areas of reading, writing, and math, as well as fine motor skills. This Custom Bundle was built to create a stress-free year of follow-up lessons, i$75.80$94.75Save $18.95
Following Visual Directions READING COMPREHENSION Worksheets for Autism as a Special Education Resource for reading intervention.
Students attend to an academic work task by following a set of visual directions to work with a greater level of independence in the classroom and at home (homework/homeschool/distance learning). This worksheet set can be divided into 40 individual booklets of 5 pages with a Data Cover. It has proven to be highly effective with our special needs students who find it challenging to focus on a work task and are striving towards reading comprehension skills.
· This is a PRINT and GO printables set. SIMPLY STAPLE ONE DATA SHEET TO ANY 5 READING WORKSHEETS AND BEGIN!!!
What’s included in this READING COMPREHENSION By Following Visual Directions Set?
· 200 worksheets with visual directions to promote completion of an academic independent work task
· Staple with Data Cover to make 5 page booklets. PERFECT for tracking IEP Reading Goals! With 200 worksheets, you can create 40 individual reading booklets!
· Monitor student progress with data recorded on each worksheet!
· Visual Direction include: Color the (object name), circle the word, and mark the correct statement.
· You can store worksheets in a binder or folder, or print as needed and store on your computer. Suggested IEP Goals related to the skills presented in this packet
SUGGESTED IEP GOALS for Special Education students:
Given a picture and two sentences to read, STUDENT will follow a set of four repetitive visual directions (color, circle, circle, mark it), in order to independently complete a reading comprehension activity, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Please feel welcome to contact me with any questions, or even suggestions for new activities that can meet your students learning needs.
Visit our FREE IEP GOAL BANK at AutismEducators.com!
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
© Copyright 2020 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited unless additional licenses are purchased. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom, therapy room, homeschool and personal use only.
READING COMPREHENSION Following Visual Directions Worksheets for Key Details