A Lesson Presentation on Reading Comprehension. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on reading comprehension.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Well formulated, measurable and SMART Objectives and Outcomes
2. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter - KWL
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on Natural Disasters
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Comprehension Guide and Question Types
7. Collaborative Group Task - Pair and Share
8. Differentiated Activity that provides Learning Opportunity for Level Learners
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes - 30 Seconds to Answer
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Comprehension Questions
12. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
13. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Reading Comprehension to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their comprehension skills.