Reading Strategies Interactive Reading Notebooks: Teaching reading and writing strategies using interactive notebooks are a great way to develop students love of books. However, these notebooks add a new twist to the composition notebook. They are DIGITAL!
Who is This Product For?
Teachers who are looking for quality resources to teach reading strategies and help them infuse the iPad in the classroom. Created for 3-5 students, this set of graphic organizers can be used with any reading series or program to teach reading comprehension WITH or WITHOUT technology. Use the organizers as part of a balanced literacy program to scaffold students to higher comprehension. If you have iPads in the classroom, then take the notebook to a whole new level of engagement with the tools provided in this product.
What is included in this Unit?
This 71-page document provides the following:
* 44 printable graphic organizers
* Examples for using the graphic organizers with the iPad to create an interactive reading notebook.
* "How-to" links and screenshots of how to use suggested iPad apps
* Storyboard, Self-Reflection Sheet, and Tic-Tac-Toe Board
* I have also added the 44 graphic organizers as image files to download to the book app for the interactive reading notebook.
Do You Want More Helpful iPad Products?
Check Out this Great Titles