CLASSROOM READING STRATEGIES Poster or Homework Folder insert - School, Teacher Resource, Letter PDF, Stretchy Snake, Chunky Monkey, Eagle Eye etc.
Here I have listed my spin on Classroom Reading Strategies that help children to learn how to read. If you've ever heard of these characters, then you're going to love this fun, colorful one-pager:
- Lips The Fish
- Chunky Monkey
- Skippy Frog
- Stretchy Snake
- Eagle Eye
- Elephant Ears
- Flippy Dolphin
- Always Tryin' Lion
- Helpful Kangaroo
This is a Letter sized PDF document, ready to just print and laminate to hang up in the classroom, or you could even print it to Tabloid size for a wow classroom display too. It's fun, colorful, vibrant and engaging for young children.
I have also made this in Letter size so that it's able to just be printed and laminated and then popped inside homework folders for students to take home with them each day. This not only helps children at home, but also allows family members to be engaged with them using the same strategies they're using at school to learn how to read.
It's a fun and interactive activity for young children to immerse themselves in when learning to read. By laminating this, it also lasts the distance of the long school year. Students could then keep it at the end of the year, or Teachers could have them returned to be used year after year.
This is also available in my store in an A4 format.
The nitty gritty/use of this product:
* This will be an instant digital download in PDF document. No physical product will be provided, posted, shipped or emailed. My prices reflect that this is a DIGITAL PRODUCT ONLY.
* Due to the nature of my items being instant digital downloads, please understand that I do not offer refunds.
* Should you have any problems at all with your purchase, please don't hesitate to contact me so that I can work with you to get it sorted as quickly as possible for you, so that your buyer experience is a positive one and reflects in the feedback you choose to leave for me.
* If you have any customisation requests, please don't hesitate to contact me as I'm only too happy to discuss what you would like to see if I am able to accommodate it.
* I am located in Australia, so should you be a customer from another country, please be mindful that we are GMT/UTC + 10:00h during Standard Time. I will respond to any queries as quickly as possible, but during waking hours here in Australia :-)
* My digital items are not permitted to be re-distributed or re-sold, whether they are a paid or free product here on TpT. I spend considerable time, effort and money ensuring I have all relevant licenses in place for the items I create and as such, request that you respect these conditions of sale.
Thank you :-)