• This Counting to 120 apple theme unit is jammed pack with everything you could possibly need for 1 week of math instruction. Lesson plans, assessments, counting collection how to's, paper saving printables, number chats, a write the room activity and much more. This unit was created to introduce younger elementary kiddos to reading, writing and identifying numbers from 1 to 120. Students will also work with patterns and skip counting as well as representing a given number with small objects or drawings. Lesson 1 will provide students with practice counting a number of objects less than 50. Students will also practice writing numbers less than 50 on day 1.
This learning will continue on days 2 and 3 as counting increases to 100. Day 4 will focus on numbers 100 to 120 and day 5 will reinforce all new skills with a fun Write the Room Activity.
• With this unit you will receive:
Instructions for use
Detailed lesson plans
Goal setting pages
Counting to 120 tracing pages
Formative assessments (daily reinforcement pages and think about it questions)
Student data tracking
Answer keys for all reinforcement printables and assessments
Pre and post assessments
Write the Room activity
• I hope you love this unit and it is a huge help, as well as a time saver for your first grade math class time. If you like this unit I have many other similar units covering all first grade math standards. This unit is awesome on it's own and can be a great supplement for many other math programs. This unit is part of my year long first grade math bundle. You can check it out here.
These units are also available individually.
• Problem Solving
• Adding and Subtracting 10's
• Counting Money
• Reading, Writing, and Counting to 120
• Place Value
• Making Ten Fluency Practice
• Doubles Fluency Practice
• Adding Three Numbers
• Halloween Problem Solving on a Number Line
• Counting On and Back Fluency Practice
• Telling Time
• Composing and Decomposing Numbers within Twenty
• Fact Families
• Greater Than and Less Than
• Missing Addends Problem Solving