Repetitive Book I FEEL + EMOTION VOCABULARY for TEEN/HIGH SCHOOLERS
PLEASE NOTE...The pictures in this packet include teenagers. However, the language used, styling and scenarios target teenagers with moderate to severe language delays.
This interactive repetitive book includes 10 pages containing the carrier phrase "I feel" + emotion vocabulary. Students are encouraged to look at the photographs and listen to the scenario presented on each page and determine how the child/children may feel. Emotion (emoji) icons are included to complete the sentence strip along the bottom of each page.
These books can be used in a variety of ways both in the classroom and in therapeutic settings. It helps students:
* build vocabulary (emotions)
* identify emotions in self and others
* begin to take another's perspective
* use carrier phrases to increase utterance length
* develop early literacy skills
* use the pronoun "I"
* complete fill-in-the-blank tasks using visual supports
* establish joint attention
The emotions/feelings included in this book are...