Great activity for Early Childhood Special Education students since it provides multiple ways to teach the color "red". Children are provided with reinforcement as they create a "RED booklet" and participate in a Family Activity.
This resource is the first in a series of Color Books and contains the following:
* 11 colored Mini-Posters (8.5” X 11”) that answer the question “What is Red?” (red crayon, ladybug, stop sign, strawberry, cherries, apple, crab, fire truck, heart, lips, and red shoes)
* Black and white Mini-Book for students using same items and complete sentences as provided in the Mini-Posters. (Example: A ladybug is red.)
* Pocket Chart Activity using same pictures of red items to create sentences using the following sight words: the, is, and the color word in red and in black.
* Directions to create and use the Pocket Chart Activity
* Suggestions on how to differentiate the Pocket Chart sentences.
* Family Activity
Activities will support the following Early Learning Readiness Skills:
*Identification of colors (Red)
*“Reading” sentences using sight words (I, see, the)
*Exposure to sight words
*Story Telling and Retelling
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!