Also included in
- SAVE $21.00 BY BUYING THE BUNDLEAll thirteen of my Picture Book Videos, along with Activity Guides, are now available in one bundle: Picture Books are appropriate for grades K-6.Includes Book Videos:Mrs. Joyce Gives the Best High-Fives (introducing the school counselor)Frenemy Jungle (relational agg$40.00$61.00Save $21.00
- This bundle includes three children's picture book videos and a 48-page Red Ribbon Week Activity Guide along with a 15 page RRW coloring page packet. It has everything you need for a successful school-wide Red Ribbon Week for grades K-6.Activity GuideAre you an elementary school teacher or counselor$14.00$21.00Save $7.00
- Get everything you need as an elementary school counselor AND save 25% when you purchase this HUGE bundle : Character Education, Red Ribbon Week, Parenting Newsletters, Responsive Services/Small Groups (Print-n-Go Activity Books), Guidance Lessons (Picture Book Videos), Mindful Relaxation Coloring P$140.00$176.00Save $36.00
Looking for a Red Ribbon Week story to open discussion with your students about how medication can be unsafe if they decide to take it instead of letting their parent or another trustworthy adult give it to them? This professionally illustrated digital story tells the story of how one little girl decides she knows exactly which medicine she needs to take in order to get well enough to go to school. Full video with professional read-aloud of the book Sarah's Sick Day. (Grades PK-2)
ENJOY A PREVIEW BY CLICKING THE MOVIE ICON ABOVE.
This download includes a ZIP folder with two files:
1) Digital Story Book Video (3:15 minutes)
2) Story Companion Activities Sheets
Sarah’s Sick Day
Sarah really wants to go to school today, but she's feeling very sick. It's share day, her favorite day of the week. If she stays home, she'll miss sharing her new birthday doll, he'll miss snack time with her friend, Grace, and she'll miss storytime. Her mom says she's going to call the doctor, but Sarah knows just what medicine she should take to feel better—or does she?
(If you'd like a softcover edition of this story for your class library, please shop Amazon $9.95.)
FEEDBACK & FOLLOWERS
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT.
Sign up for my newsletter and get a FREEBIE delivered to you with each newsletter.
Pinterest: Counseling with HEART
Blog: Counseling with HEART