- SAVE $21.00 BY BUYING THE BUNDLEAll thirteen of my Picture Book Videos, along with Activity Guides, are now available in one bundle: Picture Books are appropriate for grades K-6.Includes Book Videos:Mrs. Joyce Gives the Best High-Fives (introducing the school counselor)Frenemy Jungle (relational agg$40.00$61.00Save $21.00
- Get everything you need as an elementary school counselor in one HUGE bundle: Character Education, Red Ribbon Week, Parenting Newsletters, Responsive Services/Small Groups (Print-n-Go Activity Books), Guidance Lessons (Picture Book Videos)30 INSTANT DOWNLOADS (SAVE OVER $30 WHEN YOU BUY THE BUNDLE)R$125.00$155.00Save $30.00
- This bundle includes three children's picture book videos and a 48-page Red Ribbon Week Activity Guide. It has everything you need for a successful school-wide Red Ribbon Week for grades K-6.Activity GuideAre you an elementary school teacher or counselor who's been searching for time-saving ways to$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
Looking for a read aloud to share with your students for Red Ribbon Week? This professionally illustrated story opens up a dialogue with children about the dangers of mistaking medicine for candy. (Grades PreK-2) Full video with professional read-aloud of the book Charlie and the Curious Club: Candy or Medicine?
ENJOY A PREVIEW BY CLICKING THE MOVIE ICON ABOVE.
This download includes a ZIP folder with two files:
1) Digital Story Book Video (5:36 minutes)
2) Story Companion Activities
Charlie and the Curious Club: Candy or Medicine?
Charlie is curious about everything. He and his best friend, Dillin, are part of the Curious Club. Their curiosity is peaked when Ms. Shirley and her pet parrot, Pierre, move in next door. When they see a colorful trinket filled with that they think is candy, the Curious Club discovers being curious is a good thing, but curiosity without caution can be dangerous.
Join Charlie, Dillin, and Pierre as together they learn about the dangers of mistaking medicine for candy.
(If you'd like a softcover edition of this story for your class library, please shop Amazon $10.95.)
FEEDBACK & FOLLOWERS
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT.
You can also follow me for the latest news of products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you! ~Erainna
Pinterest: Counseling with HEART
Blog: Counseling with HEART