Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.67 MB | 45 pages
REDOX: Oxidation and Reduction Interactive Notebook
Students will be actively involved in learning about Oxidation and Reduction by creating this interactive notebook! There are 4 lessons included, each with their own shapes, to cover the new concepts learned. Students will be cutting and pasting these shapes into their notebook, then filling them in with the new content. Teachers can use the PowerPoint presentation included for instruction. Each lesson includes a “Learning Check” for understanding. This “Learning Check” can be used as an exit ticket, quick quiz, or warm up at the beginning of the next class. Additionally, detailed lesson plans are provided with a list of the necessary materials for that lesson, as well as, a few tips to ensure success!
- What is REDOX?
- Assigning Oxidation Numbers
- Identifying the Oxidizing and Reducing Agents
- Writing an Oxidation and Reduction Half Reaction
- Balancing Reactions the REDOX way
Included in this resource:
- Unit Overview
- Detailed Lesson Plans
- 4 Student Lesson Shape Packets
- PowerPoint Presentation for teacher instruction
- Picture pages that display the finished product for each lesson
Be sure to follow my store for the latest updates. I love creating fun and engaging resources for the science classroom. Just click on the green star next to my store name.