REDOX Task Cards
Get your students out of their seats and moving with these engaging Task Cards! All 29 task cards can be placed at different stations for students to rotate through with the answer sheet provided. These task cards can also be used as warm ups or exit tickets! Additionally, they can be placed on a ring that an individual student can work through on their own. This works great for students who finish an activity early!
- What is a REDOX reaction?
- How do we know if a reaction is REDOX?
- Assigning oxidation numbers
- Types of reactions that are usually REDOX
- Identifying the oxidizing and reducing agents
- Writing oxidation and reduction half reactions
- Balancing a REDOX reaction
Included in this Resource:
- Unit Overview
- Detailed Lesson Plan
- 5 Task Card sheets (a total of 29 Task Cards)
- Color and Black and White versions of Task Cards
- Student Answer sheet
- Teacher Answer Key
Be sure to follow my store for the latest updates. I love creating fun and engaging resources for the Science classroom. Just click on the green star next to my store name.
The Scientific Classroom