A note from the Author…Mrs. Vidal-Cruz
Do you need a new behavior management system for your classroom in Spanish? Have you tried various systems to change the student’s behavior and nothing changes?
Hello and thank you so much for your interest in my product. I have put a lot of effort and work hours to create “Reglas efectivas en el salón de clase “ based on my 20 years of experience in the classroom. I have taught various grades in Miami, Florida and during this time I have tried various methods on how to improve the student behavior in the classroom for optimal instruction and learning.
After a lot of investigation and practice with various age groups and grade levels, I have chosen my top 3 strategies to share with you . I currently use these strategies in the classroom and I can tell you they really work!!! I have used them with my second and fourth graders. I know these strategies will work efficiently with grade levels 2-5 and I trust that they will be lifelong tools for you at whatever grade level or teaching experience you may have. This product is specially useful at the beginning of the school year and anytime you want to put a new spark in your classroom.
This resource includes….
• Detailed and easy to follow instructions
• Audio QR code and printables for “Reglas de la clase “ “Trabajos de clase “ in Spanish
• El árbol de buena conducta-Behavior Strategy #1
• El árbol de buena conducta- printables , signs, and BW & Color Options
• Reward coupons printables for the Store- BW & Color options
• Trabajos de clase-Behavior Strategy #2
• Trabajos de clase-printables, signs, and BW & Color Options
• La tienda- Behavior Strategy #3
• La tienda-printables , signs, and tips for effective use
**Thanks for your interest in my product! 10% of my sales are donated to www.LiveLikeBella.org for pediatric cancer research.
Mrs. Vidal-Cruz :)
**Visit my store at www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Mrs-Vidal-Cruz to find other Spanish products and Free resources.
** Visit my blog for other hands on and exciting bilingual activities I have used in my classroom.