This learning package contains –
• An explanation of Remembrance Day and some comprehension questions.
• John McCrae’s famous poem IN FLANDERS FIELD with questions to deepen comprehension and an invitation to write a poem.
• A thanksgiving prayer for all the brave people who have passed away during armed conflicts. (This page has Aussie images)
• An original poem- full page and smaller version to attach to cross or wreath.
• Poppies to colour
• Poppies to cut out and glue onto a wreath
• Suggested art/craft activities.
• Trace and colour worksheet
• Digital links