This resource contains everything you need to get going with report writing in your classroom.
• Understand the features of a report.
• Write a report using the correct format.
• Use appropriate sentence structures and formal tone in writing a report.
This resource includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Report Writing Rubrics
3. Report Writing Tips
4. Elements of a News Report
5. 3 Task Cards
This resource can be used by the teachers to help students to -
1. Report information in an effective order.
2. Structure paragraphs and transitions for an enhanced readability and comprehension.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
Find Me Here:
o TPT Store - JOHN DSOUZA
o Pinterest - JOHN DSOUZA
o Facebook - TOMORROW’S CLASSROOM TODAY
o Instagram - JOHN421969
o Twitter - JOHN421969