This resource contains everything you need to get going with report writing in your classroom.
• Understand the features of a report.
• Write a report using the correct format.
• Use appropriate sentence structures and formal tone in writing a report.
This resource includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Report Writing Rubrics
3. Report Writing Tips
4. Elements of a News Report
5. 3 Task Cards
This resource can be used by the teachers to help students to -
1. Report information in an effective order.
2. Structure paragraphs and transitions for an enhanced readability and comprehension.