A Lesson Presentation on Report Writing. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Report Writing.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Controversial Issue
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on Learn Report Writing
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – It only takes a Minute
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Report Writing Tips and Key Elements
7. Collaborative Group Task – Incident Reporting
8. Differentiated Activity that provides Learning Opportunity for Level Learners
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes - What If?
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Online Exercises
12. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers - (3)
13. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Report Writing to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their writing skills.