RESPECT Activities, Lessons & Worksheets - Character Education - Be Respectful
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle has been recently updated!!! An UPDATED font/look, more activities, and updated editable awards and vouchers have been added to each packet. Please re-download this bundle to get the most recent version if you have already purchased it.Character education and social skills are very imporPrice $99.99Original Price $165.00Save $65.01
- Encourage respect in the classroom and in children with this Respect Bundle! It includes all of the respect social skills / character education activities within my store, and comes in color and black and white.INCLUDED RESOURCESRespect Packet (Lessons and Activities)Respect Mini BookRespect Task CaPrice $16.00Original Price $23.80Save $7.80
I created this RESPECT Packet as the path to happiness lies in how we treat one another. Furthermore, it is human nature to want to feel heard and respected in life. This packet is intended to help a child learn respect and to become their greatest self in doing so. It is filled with activities, lessons, worksheets, posters, awards, and vouchers that are easy to use and great for classroom management! You may view all similar packets here!
Click HERE to buy all RESPECT resources in one BUNDLE!
Click HERE to buy all CHARACTER EDUCATION PACKETS in one BUNDLE!
SUGGESTIONS FOR TEACHERS, SPECIALISTS, AND HOMESCHOOLING PARENTS
Focus on respect by discussing this virtue and poster. Additionally, focus on an activity, suggestion, printable, or book. Once an understanding of this trait has been achieved, present respect award(s). Visit my store to purchase similar virtue packets, awards, posters, and task cards.
Color and Black & White Activities in PDF
Color and Black & White Awards, Posters and Vouchers in PDF
Editable Awards and Vouchers in PowerPoint (student's name, signature and date may be edited on awards, and student's name, reason voucher was given and privilege earned may edited on vouchers).
- Teaching Guide
- Lesson Plan/Guide
- Definitions and Social Skills Guide
- Discussion Starter Questions (If desired, Respect Task Cards may purchased separately to supplement the questions already provided in this packet)
- Respect Reading Suggestions
- Activity #1 Paper Chain
- Activity #2 Respecting the Environment
- Activity #3 Act It Out!
- Activity #4 What's the Rule?
- Activity #5 Sing, Write or Rap!
- Sing, Write or Rap Printable
- Activity #6 Person of Respect
- Respectful Thoughts Letter Template1 Printable
- Respectful Thoughts Letter Template2 Printable
- How Can I Show Respect? Printable
- Respectful Behavior Printable
- Being Respectful Printable
- Respectful People Printable
- What Does Respect Mean? Printable
- Respect Acrostic Poem Printable
- Respectful Words Printable
- Respect Award
- Respect Poster
- Self-Respect Award
- Self-Respect Poster
- Respect Vouchers
- TOU and Credits
GET TPT CREDIT
Go to your “My Purchases” page, and click the Provide Feedback button. Each time you provide feedback, TPT gives you credits that may be used towards the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly valued and helps me determine future products. Thank you!
WANT TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTER?
SUGGESTED GRADE LEVEL
I have suggested a grade level of K - 5 to include children on the spectrum and children in mainstream classes. Please preview the packet above when determining if it meets your needs and email me with any questions if desired.
I may be contacted at email@example.com
OTHER RESPECT RESOURCES