This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of reviews. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with Review Writing in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. Lesson Plan
2. Lesson Starter
3. Review Samples
4. Review Steps - Book, Movie, Location
5. Assessment Rubrics
6. Worksheets (4 Exercises)
7. List of Connectives
8. List of Active Verbs
9. Adjectives & Adverbs
• Evaluate and thoughtfully respond to literature and products through the craft of study.
• Read, review, and reflect on a variety of written works by professionals and peers.
• Understand the importance of written reviews in our literate lives.
• Recommend and persuade peers to read and try out different products and book selections.
Teachers can use this to enhance the reading and writing skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to read, review, and persuade people to try different products through writing.