A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources in Review Writing. This presentation presents perfect teaching resources that will help the teachers to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that a teacher and a student need for a Review Writing lesson.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Make a List
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Overview of Vocabulary used for a Poem Lesson - Review Words
4. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
5. Flipped Lesson Part - Video - How to Write a Good Review
6. Collaborative Group Task – Pair-Share - Think-Write-Share
7. Space for Peer Teaching - Movie Review, Book Review, Place Review
8. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – 6 Questions, Film Review Quiz
9. Scaffolded Notes to Support the Learners - Samples and Review Forms
10. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state Outcome Expectations
11. Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - 4 Task Cards
12. Extensions to Challenge the High Achievers - Writing with Writers
13. Plenary to Assesses Learning Outcomes - PEE - Point-Evidence-Explanation
14. Success Criteria for Self Evaluation - My Reviewing Sketch
15. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Writing about Songs and Movies
16. Common Core Standards - ELA-LITERACY.W.9-10.1/1a-e/2/2abef/4/8
17. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
18. Educational Tools and Resources to make Student Outcome Engaging-Lively
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Review Writing to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their creative writing skills.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
✿ Early Finishers
✿ Sub tubs
✿ ESL stations/centres
✿ Holiday work
✿ Small group
✿ End of unit quick assessments
This is what teachers say about these resources:
✎"The perfect visual to help students remember to use capitalization while writing." – Mary Z.
✎"…nice reference sheet for my students." - Connie T.
✎"We use it as a reference every day." - Buyer
✎ "This is a great resource to include in the binders for future resources." - Patricia O.
✎ "A great resource for students to practice writing during center." - Jamie S.
✎ "Exactly what I needed, Thanks" - Threadkell
✎ "Thank you for doing all the work for me!" - Buyer
✎ "Love this engaging lesson plan!" - Buyer
✎ "This product was helpful for my ELD students! Thank you!" – Rae E.
✎ "Thank you! I cannot wait to use this!" – Dawn C.
✎ "Great resource! Looking forward to trying them all." – Jennifer S.
✎ "Can't wait to use this when I get back. Just love the approach to learning script writing skills." – Kathryn A.
✎ "Very excited about using this in my Intensive Reading classes." – Tammye G.
How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here:
o TPT Store - JOHN DSOUZA
o Pinterest - JOHN DSOUZA
o Facebook - TOMORROW’S CLASSROOM TODAY
o Instagram - JOHN421969
o Twitter - JOHN421969