I believe that it is extremely important to constantly revisit the standards taught each day. It helps students retain what they learn. This tool will allow students to think, write, and discuss concepts directly related to the standards. It uses visual cues to remind them without giving them too much information. It also uses the language of the GA standards. Each slide is followed by a suggested answer slide.
Typical Usage Ideas!
• This power point can be used daily to review standards that have been taught covering the Civil War and Reconstruction.
• Each day the students come in and write the homework down. Then, I present one of the questions in order to allow students to reflect.
• This could be used with a daily journal or notebook.
• A quick follow-up discussion can occur to generate thinking and review.
• This could also be a quick discussion starter without writing or a game that includes tossing a ball in a basket for points or any familiar games that you like.
• Questions are strictly based on the Georgia Standards!
• Questions are open ended so that students may respond in writing or participate in open discussions in cooperative groups.
Thank you so much for your purchase. Look for more review presentations like this for other standards in Social Studies and Science! Thanks again!