Here's a fun way to review and practice short vowel words ending with -ck.
Your students will love solving word puzzles
using rhyme and rebus clues. Each task card gives rebus clues for a mystery word's onset and rime. Read the clues, solve the puzzles!
Perfect to use for whole class review games like Read and Write the Room or place in a center!
Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
Please see the PREVIEW for a closer look at this resource!
If you'd like to try a similar activity, Rhyme & Rebus Puzzles - 3-Letter Blends
, is available FREE by clicking HERE
This set includes:
• 24 Task Cards (color & black & white)
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Complete directions
For more Rhyme & Rebus phonics puzzles, please click HERE.
More fun resources for short vowels!
• Rhyme & Rebus Word Puzzles - CVC Words
• CVC Words - Read & Spell With Short Vowels!
• Consonant Blends & Digraphs - Read & Spell With Short Vowels
• Digraph -ck - Read and Spell With Short Vowels!!
• Trigraphs - Read and Spell With Short Vowels Freebie!
• Final Double Consonants - Read & Spell With Short Vowels!
• Final Blends - Read & Spell With Short Vowels!
• Spelling Printables - Short Vowels (CVC) and Blends
To browse all the phonics resources in my store, please click HERE.
Save money by building a custom bundle!
It's like having your own private sale! Find more information please click HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. If you like my work, please follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.