This is an interactive adapted Velcro rhyming book that focuses on 10 rhyming word pairs. Each page has a picture at the top (i.e., moon) and an area to attach the corresponding rhyming word (i.e., spoon) at the bottom with Velcro.
This book can also be adapted as a therapy activity. Have your students glue the rhyming words to the correct page and send home the book for extra practice.
Directions for making the book-
1. Print the book using card stock or regular paper.
2. Laminate each page using a heat laminator (Velcro will not stick to film that comes from a cold laminator).
3. Cut each page in half by cutting on the center line. Cut the picture cards apart.
4. Put the book together using a binding comb or staple.The pages can be put in any order.
5. Attach the hook side of the Velcro to the back of each picture card. Attach the loop side of the Velcro to each page in the book where you see a gray circle.