PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This activity is a fun way to introduce and discuss with the class different sayings, facts, etc. in the month of APRIL through the use of rhythmic activities.
• List of 15 words, sayings, facts, etc.
• 11 Rhythm flash cards using:
o Quarter note
o Eighth note
o Sixteenth note
o Quarter rest
o (There are 5 extra rhythm flash cards to use if students add other words, etc. to the activity.)
• Worksheet and answer key for use as a game or an evaluation tool to identify words with rhythm patterns.
Check out an Example of FREE Rhythmic Activities
⭐ RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES Christian Resource FREE
Other RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES Products:
⭐ RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES February Resources
⭐ RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES March Resources
⭐ RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES May Resources
⭐ RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES Summer Resources
⭐ RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES September Resources
⭐ RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES October Resources
⭐ RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES November Resources
⭐ RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES December Resources
Remember to collect your TPT CREDITS to use on future purchases!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Click on “Paid Purchases”
• Click on Item purchased
• Click on “Provide Feedback”
• Choose ratings and leave feedback
If you have any questions, please contact me!
© Joyful Music