Teach & practice finding author's point, reasons, and distinguishing point of view with these passages about video games! Connect & engage your students by using these differentiated letters written to Principal Wilson about allowing video games (or not) in school.
This product includes:
- 3 leveled versions of one letter for video games
- 3 leveled versions of one letter against video games
- leveled comprehension questions for each letter
- writing & language standards questions (conjunctions, adjectives, etc.)
- answer key for language questions
- constructed responses
- extended writing opportunities asking for the student's POV and comparing the POV (RI 3.9)
I used these last year before our state testing, and my students loved it. It was something different which helped them push towards the end. Use it in regular workshop or for a test prep unit.
This is the bundled version of my two other products using the same material. Thanks for stopping by!
Click Here to Visit My Store
Check out other helpful literacy products here:
Finding Logical Connections with Text Structure
Apostrophe:Contractions & Possessive Nouns
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.