‘RING! WRING!’ (Middle/Upper Primary) is a curriculum-aligned song about technology. It explores ways in which machines benefit our lives (with emphasis on the phone), as well as some of the social and environmental consequences.
- 'Ring! Wring!' also downloadable as an MP4 Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn along video.
- The lyrics to our curriculum-aligned songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents and support & integrate classroom and home learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Distance learning...
This Download Includes:
• Mp3 Vocal Track
• PDF Lyrics
• PDF Learning & Values Outcomes; Suggested Activities; Assembly & Performance Piece
Life used to be more simple, you will hear some people say,
Until telephones, and cars, and computers came our way;
But then, love it or hate it, at the end of the day,
The fact is that technology is here with us to stay!
Alexander Graham Bell invented the phone,
And ever since then, we are never alone.
We’re texting night and day and talking out loud,
We’re being drowned out by the noise of the crowd!
Our phones always ringing, in homes and on streets;
Mr Bell would be wringing his hands, in defeat!
But where would we be without technology?
Where oh where would we be without technology?
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
'Thank you for this very engaging resource for introducing our technology unit! It generated an interesting class discussion and the kids loved it! Highly recommend!' ~ Teacher, TPT (about the MP4 song video version)
(5/5 Star Rating)
- PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Ring! Wring!’ (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- More of our curriculum-aligned song packages in our TPT Store
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
*COPYRIGHT: ©LYRICS: Nuala O’Hanlon / MUSIC: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®